Which "type" of CafeMom annoys you the most?

Do not mention them by screen name. I don't want to find out I am the most annoying! The type that annoys me the most is the Perfect Life ANON. You know, the one that says I have soo much money, I am so beautiful and my husband and kids are perfect, but they are always ANON!

teampalmer4

Asked by teampalmer4 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The ones who argue against facts with emotional arguments, and then turn to personal insults when everyone sees them for the fools they are. I will get along just fine with anyone who disagrees with me, provided they can provide at least a shred of proof that they have the first clue what they're talking about. And it's always the ones who can't who get the nastiest.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• the anons most definitely. anons suck!
    Anonymous

• Oh yes. those or the people who insist their parenting style is the only kind that works. >.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 7:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• -Overzealous CafeMom Christians. Most CMC are not bad at all. But as they say, a few bad apples spoils the bunch.
    -Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls.
    -I agree, the perfect life anons are really stupid.
    -People who take everything seriously.
    -People who don't understand easy jokes right away.
    -Overzealous lactivists that tell me I'm feeding my baby poison. I have never been attacked for using formula in my real life. Only here.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• oh, I just found a new one...
    the ask a goofy question anon rather than get to the point! Like the "how do you feel when someone whips out a bottle to feed their baby" anon that just posted!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Anyone who whines about "bashing". That word is so overused and misused.

AnitaVersion2.0

Answer by AnitaVersion2.0 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• This kind :

"I wonder why she is not nursing. Or maybe if she is nursing but too shy to do it in public. I have seen a mom feeding her baby in the bathroom stall and it made me very sad. I wanted to tell her that she didn't need to do that. SO I guess the feeling I get is sad that they don't know what they are missing. By they I mean the mom and baby. I also look to see if it is formula or breast milk."
    Anonymous

• The "I don't care if my behavior is destructive to myself/my children/my unborn child, I do what I want and you are attacking me if you don't agree" For example: smoking/drinking while pregnant.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 7:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• The ones that say "(insert medical/behavioral/whatever problem here) OMG HELP!!! What do I do?!?!?!" when in reality, it's probably not that serious. If it's THAT horrible, go to the doctor. If it's something that can be Googled, then see if you can find it. AFTER all that's been done, THEN go to CM and find out if any other moms share the same experience and common ground. Sometimes, it's just a bit much, relying on a website to solve all of your personal ills.

If you don't know an Internet acronym, LOOK IT UP! That's what I do!

Just judgmental moms in general are the worst. I never knew that the things I did as a parent mattered so much to complete strangers (I still haven't met anyone IRL yet). Sometimes I ask myself "is this OK?" as if they're watching me. When I have to do that, it's time to step away and realize that they're probably doing it too.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 7:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• my thought is if they were so pretty rich and perfect they wouldnt be signing anon.or just the opposite your wondering about this person thinking wow this person is interesting.(pretty rich and perfect only to get on there profile and its private.hmm what are they hiding that there lives maybe arent so perfect.i know some people have to stay private for different reasons but sometimes you read an answer and think wow they didnt answer anon only to find out there profile is private.lol
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009