how long after ovulation did you get a BFP?

i am 7 days past ovulation and am wondering how early you can get a bfp on a home test. i don't want to wait 9 more days till my expected period date, i am too anxious to find out. how many days past ovulation did you get a BFP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I tested at 18 days past, as per my chart. I knew I was pregnant before the pee hit the stick because I had 18 days of high temps on my chart and that = pregnant.

Ten days past ovulation is the SOONEST you can get a positive, according to the test makers.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• 10 days, with a dollar store test.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• 13 days
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 10:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Well, I waited after my expected period, yes, it's hard to wait. But, My expected period was the 20th of Feb and I didn't take a pregnancy test until Feb 25th. So, for best results I waited 20 days or so past ovulation. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i got a faint positive 11 days past ovulation with first response...i couldn't wait to find out either, i wasn't trying but i just KNEW i was, and i was right. =)
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 9:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009