Cervix Postition

Does anyone know when in your cycle your cervix would be high? I've been feeling like my period is going to start any minute for about 2 weeks now. Nothing but spotting. I took several hpt's, all negative. I finally got into the Dr. and of course they did a urine test, negative too. She decided to do a pelvic exam. She said everything looked fine and mentioned that my cervix was high? She said it was well within the range of normal but it was high. She didn't mention whether it was open or not. She could also feel the top of my utuerus through my stomach, just above my pubic bone. She went ahead and ordered a quantative hcg test and we are waiting on the results. I just wanted to know is your cervix high before or after you ovulate? TIA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have no idea....I've never been TTC.

Have you been able to find any info on the internet (try a site like fertilityfriend.com) about it?
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have always had a high cervix before and during pregnancy.
    Anonymous