After a D&C or miscarriage... TMI

Is it normal for your periods to be out of whack? Lasting longer then usual, not heavy but just spotting? I'm just curious and frustrated because my first period lasted like 9 days and my second one is on it's 7th (which is still longer then usual for me) I think I'm done then I start spotting again. Has anyone else experienced this and if so when did things go back to normal?!

Soon2Be8489

Asked by Soon2Be8489 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had a similar problem. if your periods keep lasting more that 7 days i would see your doctor, their could be a problem. and i'm very sorry about your loss.
    Anonymous

• Did they find out what the problem was for you or was it just everything getting back on track?

Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009