Does anybody else feel like there are certain, ahem, individuals on this site that would actually drive you to physical violence should you meet them IRL?

Stolen from an anon in a MJ vs. Soldiers thread.

My answer is no.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No. I do not resort to violence ever. And I live in an area of the country where most of my neighbors do not share like minded views with me....with each other, but not with me. I never feel the need to reach out and whack them.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

• Only if they were at their computer typing a whole paragraph in textspeak. I might be inclined to violence in defense of the language.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Well no I'd only resort to violence in self defense or if someone was to harm one of my children.I will say though there is a certain somebody on here that should be thrown onto the front line of a warzone...might give them some perspective.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No, but I'd be surprised if several of you extended that same courtesy towards me!
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 7:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yes ma'am.

I mean, if they said the same things out loud to me that they've said on here? Oh hell yes.

Do you honestly think I'd let someone tell me I should slit my wrists, and then walk away like nothing happened? Fuck no. I don't let that fly.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Do you honestly think I'd let someone tell me I should slit my wrists, and then walk away like nothing happened? Fuck no. I don't let that fly.

--

WTF?!
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 7:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• ONly the stuck on stupid ones that bring kids into the mix. I fugure if your are going to attack someone's kids then you deserve what ever you get...
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 7:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• It depends. Ya know, I'm prior enlisted so others are inclined to think that I'm just some murder but truth be told, I'm not one to usually resort to violence. Now if someone were to physically disrespect or attack me first, that's another story. I'll defend myself but I will not be the first aggressor.

RavnJay

Answer by RavnJay at 7:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009