Are Michael Jackson's children really his biological children?

I guess I've never really figured this out. It might have been asked, and I apologize if so, I have been away awhile. So, are the three of them really his?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No. They've already stated on the news that they are not biologically his. But they are however...Debbie Rowe's. At least two of them are. But to be a Dad, a good Dad...takes more than DNA...and from what everyone states...he was just that. A good DAd.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• no
    Sweet-T

Answer by Sweet-T at 7:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Does it really matter? I'm sure he was a great dad to those kids.

His daughter's little speech made me cry.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No, they aren't however IMO it shouldnt matter being a parent in general takes a lot more than just dna just like what sunny said
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No they aren't his, but as you could tell he was their Daddy. I didn't watch the memorial today, but I just got on the computer and saw what his little girl said. It was sad. I almost cried because I know how she feels my daddy passed away in June of last year. I know what she is going to feel in the next few months and for years, and I feel so bad for her.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• no, but to them HE WAS their daddy!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Two oldest ones are his kids with his ex-wife. 3 one he used surrogate. Why people say the kids are not his?
    Anonymous

• Why do we care? They are loved and well provided for children that are legally his.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• The kids were legally his biology really does not matter when it comes to parenting. My dad is my dad he adopted me and raised me with my mom at age 4. He is my daddy and the one that wiped my tears and loved me. MJ is his kids dad. He is the one the worried when they were sick. He is the one that protected them as best he could from the cameras. He is the one that cared for them everyday he is daddy. His daughter was visibly shook up today when speaking about her father. She loved her daddy and biology did not matter to her so sad it matters to others.
    Anonymous

• In reality I doubt it because he obviously hated the way he looked before the surgeries or he would not have had them. I doubt he would want his kids to have his original nose (which everyone except him prefered to the one he bought).
    Anonymous