Severe pelvic pain?

I am having the worst pain in my pelvic bone. It literally feels like I'm being ripped in half. Closing my legs hurts, and it gets to the point some times that I can't even move. I put my son in the corner this morning for time out and ended up doubling over in pain. Silly me curled up on the floor and couldn't get past the pain to be able to roll over or sit up or anything. I had to have him wake my friend up and get picked up and put in a sitting position. This extremity isn't new though it's been this way for a few months, it's just becoming more frequent. And as of this morning almost constant. I took tylenol this morning for it like my doctor said but it didn't even scratch the surface. Medicaid doesn't cover acupuncture :(

Anyone know what exactly it is? I can't tell if it's pelvic girdle pain, SPD, Diastasis symphysis pubis, or something else. And is there anything I can do to at least ease the pain if not stop it??

ExenoRainbow

Asked by ExenoRainbow at 7:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• chiropractic care. i had this but i was pregnant with an 11 lb baby and my pelvis was no able to handle that. Its most likely the pubic symphysis starting to separate which is normal to a certian extent. They sell belts for pregnant women that support the pelvic girdle so maybe try that. Talk to your Dr as well. I was 32 weeks when it got really bad. Try to get help as soon as you can so it doesn't get worse.
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• How far along are you? It could be that the baby had dropped and is just putting a lot of pressure there or if it is early then it could be your muscles down the relaxing and those bones moving apart to make room...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I hit 31 weeks friday.
    ExenoRainbow

Answer by ExenoRainbow at 8:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2009