31 wks w/ twins.. did you ever feel this way when pregnant?

In your current or previous pregnancy, did you get an awful feeling after you would eat? I am talking like eating a sandwhich... some ham.. lettuce.. tomato.. then just feeling all crappy... I feel like my heart starts pumping harder, not faster just harder... and I feel like the babies are shaking or something inside... Is this a normal feeling?

I don't have the best medical care where I live. Everything I ask the doctor get's answered as being normal with twins. That is why I love having all of you here to help ease my worrying mind. I am sure that I just did too much today, but this feeling after eating freaks me out sometimes. It's like I can feel my heartbeat in my chest. I have taken my pulse and it's normal. So is the feeling normal?

Thanks in advance.. you all help me so much.. I can't wait until the end of July... Although I am really starting to get scared and worried... I have done this before.. but this time it's double..

JustMeTiff

Asked by JustMeTiff at 7:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• once i got to about 30 to 32 weeks with the girls, i could only eat very small amounts of food or it would make me sick. it was like they would push it back out b/c i had no room. i was all baby with them and nothing extra nowhere to put anything else.
    aidanstwins

Answer by aidanstwins at 9:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• It is normal. Most likely heartburn/indigestion. The babies are pressing on your stomach and food backs up easier. The remedy? Delivery. It will be all over before you know it. Hang in there, and keep eating small amounts through the day. Milk and tums helped. I took zantac for awhile too.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Try drinking a lot of water with whatever you eat. And definitly try "snacking" throught the day. Instead of a whole sandwhich. Eat half at one time and the other hald an hour or so later.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2008