• In the Spotlight:

what did you do?

hey ladies ..... i have 19 weeks left to go according to the 40 week plan of pregnancy and i was just wondering what did you do to try to ease your excitement and anxiousness? I feel as if i cannot wait although i know i have to wait so he will be healthy.... what did you do to pass time along during your pregnancy?!

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Kept busy with work, took some classes, excercised, got all my time in visiting with friends.
    Anonymous

• Rest and Relax, Cause you wont get much more of it after the babies here
    gvfdwife05

Answer by gvfdwife05 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I talked my doctor into doing another ultrasound so I could see the baby. He was very patient with me. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I worked mostly. But also think that I rearranged my kids room as least 9 different times before they were born. By the time was was pregnant with #2 i had the older one keeping me busy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I thought about all the diaper changes and midnight feedings and spit up...then I was content to wait...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• With my first, whatever I wanted to do....I knew I wouldn't have time to do anything after the baby got here. I worked until I was about 7 months pregnant with my first also, because I can't just sit around and do nothing.
    .
    So that's my advice...do things, like take naps and enjoy the solitude, while you still can.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i enjoyed my naps and showers and baths while i could cuz I knew sleep and shower time would be lessened (sp?) once my little one was born. Im not that anxious though. I'm super excited, but I guess I'm just a patient person. I decided against knowing the sex even though everyone around me is DYING to know. Im going to be 30 weeks on thursday and it's been pretty normal just living life.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009