how do i get money asstance while pregnant

im in despret need of money i have no idea of how to go about getting it. any advice would be helpful

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your local welfare office or public assistance office. They can offer things like foodstamps, and housing like section 8. Also call WIC they can help with certian food items. I guess it all depends on what you need money for.
    Anonymous

• anon 8;30 knows all the answers :)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i loved wic!!! they gave me milk and chesse and eggs and ceral. when the baby was born i got 9 cans of milk each month. and food stamps is good to. depending on the area the foodstamps and wic are either in the same building or area
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• no money until the child is born, sorry

Answer by admckenzie at 8:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• How bout asking your family for help.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I was able to get WIC, you can get that while your pregnant. I would look for a job if you can, you are going to need a lot of money for a baby! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• You can get assistance before the baby is born. Not much but its something. My one girlfriend got like $144 a month. Like I said not alot but it will help. Plus she got food stamps. You have to find your local public assistance office. Are you getting medicad??? All those places have the contacts for the other. Good luck sweetie.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009