worried

im worried cuz my baby has been wanting to sleep alot i know they do a newborns but man this boy can sleep also he is spitting up alot lately he did at the hospital but slowed down alot but also daddy was playing with him and kinda moving him around alot before he ate so do u think that could of caused it????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 8:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if they just ate you don't want to move them around to much, feed them burp them and put them to sleep, babies sleep a lot I mean a lot so enjoy it while it lasts good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• you have been blessed with a good baby. not everyone is so lucky and this may not last.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 8:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• my advice would be to write down how much the baby is sleeping for a day or two and then call your doc and ask him if it's a normal amount. my gut feeling is that it's normal - newborns really can sleep!!! - but if it's making you nervous you should ask your doc. good luck!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My baby when he was a newborn slept almost all day! I worried too but the dr said it was perfectly normal. Just try to make sure they are eating every 3-4 hours during the day.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009