could it be a uti-kidney-bladder infection maybe tmi

1 Replies 10 Total Views Reply to Post Quote has anyone ever had a kidney infection or uti- bladder infection.im trying to fig out whats up with me everyone says kidneys but idk.i have itching down there,burning when i pee,bad cramps n pains in my lower stomach as well as my back im really tired n feel like throwing up alot.noi cant be preg lol.i do have a apt on friday should i wait or go to er.what do you ladies think.

mommyny6

Asked by mommyny6 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Health

• I had really bad back pain and threw up and I went to the ER and it was kidney stones, my symptoms were, the pain it felt like I was giving birth, threw up on the way to the ER, there they gave me three shots of damerol I belive it was and that barley took the pain oway
    but the itching and burning I would think that could be a yeast infection.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Wow I'm Sorry! You're talking to Miss I can't Afford A DR.! I'm having many Bad health issues & problems!! I'm miserable & can't go in! If you can afford to go in. Please Do! Don't Suffer! I suffer with several Things & have No Quality of Life or Freedom! I wish I knew what to Tell you! Are you drinking enough Water? Have you tried some Real Cranberry Juice. Meaning Pure 100% Juice? It can really Help!! If its A UTI. Everyone's symptoms can Vary. I can only say my opinion on what I know!! But I will Say I care!! I hope you get Better Soon! As for itching? Tried new Soaps? Wearing other then cotton panties & not Breathing enough down there? Wearing panty liners that are irritating? I'm asking just simple questions! Its Easier to tule out simple things First!! I know this isn't A great reply but its all I know on this! I'm Wishing you the Best? No Fever Right? If you lie down alot you can get A back ache from that!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• sorry you cant get to the dr insurance is so hard to come by sorry..i do have it .i havent changed soaps,i do wear cotton n other types of undies.i do drink water but i doubt its enough n cranberry juice well once in a while not enough either.i have had utis but they were when i was preg n i had like 4 but it felt diff but as soon as i felt something i ran to doc ive had this going on for about 4 days n the pain in my back n cramps about 6 days.i cant se it being a back ache cause i dont lye on my back i sleep on my side.i wish i knew its hurting though n it sucks thanks for your reply though.
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• omg kidney istones really my brother just had them n he sounded like hell.i wish i could call him but hes in japan.idk what to do...
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You need to see a doctor. Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Sounds like good ole kidney stones. Like giving natural childbirth to a baby you don't get to rock. No fun. Just nothing but pain that will put you on your knees and stop you in your tracks and make you so sick. Sharp stabbing pain that you cry out, it hurts so bad, starts in the back and moves around to the front. That's a kidney stone, but just a little one. Good luck.
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 11:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009