• In the Spotlight:

Easy recipes for fun entertaining??

I am a PartyLite Candles Unit Leader and I am always looking for fun easy recipes and ideas to make my Summer parties fun. Any ideas?? Please share. Thanks.

RITOGIFTS

Asked by RITOGIFTS at 8:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• take a tortilla, then take one of them hidden valley dips packets and make the dip then spread some dip over the tortilla layout a single layer of ham whatever kind of ham you like then take a cucumber and peel it and but it long ways about the thickness of a midle finger, take the cucumber and roll it in with the tortilla with the ham then take tooth picks and stick it into the roll how ever thick you want each bite to bee and then cut it into little bit size roll. It's really easy to make and the cucumber makes it very fresh tasting it might sound gross but you should try its really good everyone I know loves it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• **but it**
    cut it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• my gosh sorry for the spelling I just reread it my gosh
    but I hope you like them
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009