Strange sharp pain within the inside of my vagina!???i'm 24 weeks

hi, i am just about 24 weeks and im getting this strange slight sharp pain inside my vagina. The baby has been kicking a lot but im not sure if it's cause of that.
it's a new pain that i haven't felt before, does any1 have any answers for me? im afraid that i might be dilating.
what do you think.
(going to make appointment with gyno tomorrow)

BkMommy2be

Asked by BkMommy2be at 8:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are getting the poo kicked out of you. My last couple have done that kicking so low that i felt brief pain or sharpness in my vagina.

Another possibility is a pinched nerve, also thanks to your leggy little fella. :) The joys of pregnancy.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 9:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• your fine it's just a part of pregnancy
    Anonymous

• I had those and was too embarrased to ask but everything was fine.Some pain sharpe enough in my cervix I about jump out of my seat.If you did dialate of course you dr would know during your exam and would tell you about a stitch or something.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Thank you very much everybody, you have calmed my nerves
    BkMommy2be

Answer by BkMommy2be at 10:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2009