When you have a contraction......

does it sometimes make you have to pee. I keep having contractions or maybe they are BH (I am timing them to find out) but it feels like it is also squezzing my bladder and it makes me have to pee. Is it always like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had to pee CONSTANTLY when I was in labor! Which was a real pain in the butt because I was strapped to the machine for continuous monitoring. I had to disconnect myself, put on my shoes, and run across the room all the while dragging my IV (fluids only) and trying to wrap myself up in all the wires so I wouldn't pee on them!

But I digress. Yes, it can make you have to pee. Everything is contracting and squeezing and your bladder is right there in the mix.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yes i peed
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 1:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2009