What are the cute things your BF baby does that are unique to breast fed babies?

My daughter giggles everytime I cover her with a blanket and am about to nurse her.

She cries and makes a little hand gesture (as in give me) everytime I take my shirt off.

She rolls her eyes and acts like she is in complete heaven sometimes whe she is nursing.

lol, I think it is just real cute.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• LOL near the time my dd weaned she would tap the top of my chest when she was hungry and grin. I miss that.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• BEATING A DEAD HORSE!
    Anonymous

• When my son was a new born I remember that I was nursing him and he furrowed his brows and moved his eyes back and forth. It looked like he was watching out because someone was going to try to steal his milk! It was the cutest thing! I hope I never forget that look!

Now whenever I try to nurse him discretely with a blanket or my shirt over his head he grabs it and thrusts it up like "Why are you hiding Mom!?"

**I don't know if FF babies do the same stuff... this is just cute stuff my son did/does while feeding. It may not be exclusive to BFing.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• She hurt the shit outta me! That's why I stopped! You're baby isn't special *just becuase they were breastfeed*. All babies do cute things you can't say "only breastfeed babies" do this. All babies anticipate food, bond with their parents, play cute games, etc.
    Anonymous

• Man! Take a chill pill would ya? I don't think the OP meant to insult FF babies. She's just in love with her own baby just like you are.
    Anonymous

• Sucks on my boob........
    Anonymous

• My 18m old gets REALLY excited when I am moving my shirt out of the way and says "ta ta, ta ta" with a HUGE smile on his face until he is actually nursing, and then just stares up at me and plays with my necklace

seposte

Answer by seposte at 11:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• IM sorry but both my children were bottle fed and do the cute little things your BF babies are doing...This is just a way to get formula feeding moms to feel bad..Well I dont.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• ryanlynn, how can your bottle fed babies get excited when you are moving your shirt out of the way, or when you cover him with a blanket to nurse? this question is not meant to make you feel bad. bottle fed babies do cute things too, but in different ways (for example, maybe they get excited when they see a bottle).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Of course everyone has to get all offended over this post. Some people need to stop caring so much about what others post. It's hilarious how there are comments from formula feeding moms, thinking the OP is insulting them. I mean, really? How did you even interpret it as that? You had to have TRIED to find something negative in this post.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2009