progesterone cream

Is there anyone out there who has tried progesterone cream or of something in that nature to help with hormones or with the fertility process. I just recently took a fertility test from first response the one that is shown on tv commercial and my test came back good but back a few months ago when i went to the doctor they said my testosterone level was a little high and my blood sugar levels were a little high too and i read up on progesterone cream and decided to give it a try it says its a natural estrogen though so i don't know . Does anyone have any input or advice.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I used it after 2 miscarraiges and The dr. put me on it just in case and I carried baby to term that time.It was a blessing.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2009