Two (or more) brains are better than one, do you think I could be pregnant?

Ok Ladies, I need more brains. . .

I M/C on May 3, my first cycle after that was June 5, which means I should have ovulated around June 17 and started again on July 3.

My husband and I had sex on Father's Day, June 21, and I started my period on June 29, which was early and it only lasted for two days. After the two days I stopped for a full day and then had a day of brown discharge.

Yesterday morning when I brushed my teeth my gums were bleeding and they never bleed, they have only bled when I was pregnant. I have noticed that my sense of smell has increased and I also noticed today that my lower back is bothering me. My sense of smell is the only symptom I had with my daughter who is almost 3, with the baby it was the smell, sore boobs and lower back discomfort.

I want to test, but . . . am scared to in the instance that I'm not. What do you ladies think? Thank You!

HollysMommy

Asked by HollysMommy at 9:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• u may be. i had the lower back pain and smell was stronger and boy oh boy did my boobs hurt! i am now 4 weeks pregnant.
    Jmain8

Answer by Jmain8 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2009