what is a bumbo and when do you start to use it? my baby is only a 2 weeks old, do I wait until she is older?

Mommytobe618

Asked by Mommytobe618 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Its a chair google it. its made out of like rubber plastic it suppose to help them sit up on there own.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You can start at i think 3 or 4 months. Google it or look on the walmart website. Its a neat seat. My DD loves it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• you need a bumbo. just not for awhile! they need about 80% neck control. My kids were 4 mos and 4.5 months. You'll find a MILLION uses for it. It's better than anything you'll find for spoon feeding cereal as it's so fast and easy to wipe clean, unlike a highchair!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You may want to invest in a used one because my dd only used it for like a week and then figured out how to wiggle out. I don't think she liked being constrained.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• about 3 months. they need to hold their head up but not be able to sit up yet....my DD loves it. She's 10 months and I use it at my moms house to feed her (don't worry , I don' tleave her alone in it, so don't give me crap)...I think they're a great investment....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2009