okay talk me down ladies!

MY neighbor is a yard nazi.We live in a Mobile home park so the yards are close. Last week she was bitching about my dog being too close to her property line,not on it! My dog is a house dog so she's not out that much,and no she doesn't bark or crap on peoples lawn. So today I look out front and she has mowed four feet into my lawn killing the seedlings I worked so hard on.then drowns out my grass seed with her sprinkler that she put on our lawn...she's so petty I want to chew her out so bad.any creative ways to handle this?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go out and spray the property line in some bright color. It will annoy her and get your point across!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yea I love the spray paint idea. These types of people just do not change just have fun with it.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I agree with ajguinn...good luck!
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 9:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i get some weed seedling and throw them in her yard wait that may not work so well for you cause you ay not like your neighbors lawn looking so crappy. i would use reguloar paint not spray paint to easy to remove. when it grows you move with thick old paint just in her side of the yard would get her attention.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• For now just get 2 sticks and tie ribbon (preferably red) to each end.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Go take a dump on her lawn . . . not the dog . . you! lmao j/'k That would surprise the hell out of her though!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Two words: pink flamingos.

Decorate your lawn as gaudily as you can, right along the property line.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yeah . . . garden gnomes too!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009