Text Messaging

Does anyone know if it is possible to read deleted text messages from an iphone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know...I think certain companies have a place on their website where you can read every single text online. Call your company and ask. Unless your snooping then you would have to get whoevers password for their account to log in online
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have an iphone and can't find messages I deleted on accident. But, your phone company should be abe to at least give you times, days and numbers of in and out going texts.. My friend needed that info ;-[ as was able to get it.. just the numbers were incriminating enough!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I"m not sure, I would contact the manufacter for the iphone and get some help on that question. I unfortuently don't have an iphone so I have no idea. I know most are going away with the deleted messages etc. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009