Does anyone know if and when the Memorial Service for Michael Jackson will be relieced for purchase?

I was only able to watch the first 45mins or so because I had to leave for a job interview, had I realized when I scheduled it I would miss the service, I would have done it tomorrow... But even had I seen the entire thing I would have wanted a copy. It's a very solem thing for us fans and I want to have it in my collection...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I am not sure if it will be for sale, I can see it happening though. What a GREAT group of people coming together to remember Michael Jackson the man, the father and the entertainer. I watched most of it with my mom. It was a true tribute.
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• His funeral was not more important then a job interview.....was it?
    Anonymous

• No offense but that sounds really creepy. Mass producing copies of a memorial service and selling them, kind of weird. Just my opinion. That'd be like owning a copy of Lady Di's funeral.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Ummm... Lady Di's service was not open to the public and not on televisions around the world... Plus, most people had no clue who she was before she died... This is the greatest man ever.. BIG difference.. And yes, to me, it was more important...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Actually Lady Di's funeral procession and memorial was broadcast, I watched it with my mother when I was 10 years old, along with millions around the world, you can google it. She was also very well known before her death. And it's a little sad to me that anyone thinks that Michael Jackson was the greatest man ever. Perhaps one could feel that he's the greatest musician, or artist, but really? You admire him more than your husband? Your father? Interesting.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You know nothing of me, my father or my husband, so who are you to judge? My husband is a wonderful man, but is no where near the person that Micheal Jackson was!!! My real father was an arogant bastard, I waited on him every day for years and he never took 3 seconds to even tell me I have a brother and sister, let alone that he was my dad... My mothers next 3 husbands were abusive addicts. The only one that ever took the time to pretend to be a dad, is in a cardboard box somewhere because his coke habit is more important than his 6 kids... I am so much better than he could ever imagine being! Michael was more than a musician or an artisit. He was a loving caring generous man that truely loved everyone... His example is one that should be followed and his life is one that should always be cherished and remembered...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Oh, and by the way, I am sorry, I didn't realize anyone would be interested enough in some princess to actually watch her funeral, but it is a DVD... I don't know of anyone that had even heard of her prior to death, but maybe that's because she just wasn't someone we would ever see as interesting. I'm still not sure what made her so special... To each their own...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2009