im brand new at this

this weekend me and dh were home all alone, we started fooling around and one thing lead to the next and we stated having sex on the couch, just then my son and his friend walked right in the front door and walked in on us I was so freaked out my son was soooo embarrassed how do i bring this up to him and appologize to him he said to me yesterday that his friends are teasing him.

lilone917

Asked by lilone917 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• OMG how embarassing!! I wouldnt know what to say maybe tell him that you shouldve went to the bedroom or locked the front door and that you are sorry for him having to see this and the next time you will be more careful?
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i agree with heavenlypeace do exactly what she said just talk to your son tell him what you should of done that was right and never ever do it agian go to your sugar dadys house haha a kid would and will never 4get that xxx to secret stuff.....
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 1:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009