Christians what do you think of this video?

This is an informative video.I wanted to get some feedback from Christians after veiwing the video.The video is an hour long so you may want to bookmark it for later veiwing if you are short on time.

http://www.silencingchristians.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• From what I seen so far it is pretty disgusting.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I will watch it later... considering the title... should be interesting.. I do not think just Christians should watch it.. dunno why your pointing out US to watch it... :p
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I am not going to watch an hour long clip. I watched the first few minutes. I think the first few minutes are great especially where she said the gay community can handle tolerance for a person who found Jesus and is no longer gay.

It looks like you got at least one person hot as she felt the need to counter your response. LOL
    Anonymous

• oh BTW you can ask for a free book by filling in the information.
    Anonymous

• I am 7 minutes into this and one parent is saying they were told it was an anti bully lesson but nobody had the right to disagree. They said parents could not opt of this class and had no right to disagree with being gay. When did we start pushing beliefs on people?
    Anonymous

• As far as I am concerned gays are biggest bullies every. It is like if you don't like it STFU but if you agree than protest and march.

Anonymous

• Where is the freedom of speech for Christians who do not believe in the gay life style?
    Anonymous

• I Loved the part she started talking about the lack of a homosexuality gene. I have always thought that was load of bull.
    Anonymous

• why doesn't the tolerance work both ways? She has a valid point and we hear that on CM all the time.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

It isn't a matter of being "hot" it is a matter of having an opinion which I am allowed and since this post is for Christians I started my own.

Where's the problem with that exactly?
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2009