Im going to front face my formula fed (which i get on WIC and foodstamps) unvaccinated 3 month in the car on the way to a play date with HIV pos children of gay/lesbain pitbulls owning parents...while driving i am going to be drinking and smoking in the car (windows up) and listening to MJ music And Obama Speeches.. what do you think of this?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You'd get a heck of alot of you should nots. A thousand million eyeballs and the talk of the nation.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I think you are a "stereotypical" idiot.
    Anonymous

• Can I join you with my formula fed, 2 week old cereal eating, early food and milk drinking, medicated for ADHD 13 year old son that I am raising without his sperm donor, loser father?

You just made me laugh so hard!!! You will get a lot of flack for this one.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i think your a bored person .. that prob is going to read these negative messages and laugh and chuckle.. yet you will be the only one laughing... cause honestly this type of question screams LOOK AT ME I WANT ATTENTION ANY WAY I CAN SO PLEASE FEED INTO IT.. please talk smack bout me it makes me feel sooo good lol .. amusing
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I say more power to you. Remember to blow right in the baby's face.
    mehamil1

Answer by mehamil1 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I think your kid should be vaccinated. that would make a better post around here. So many anti vax moms lol.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 10:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I think if its true you have some searious issues and instead of raising your child give it to parents who actually want a child but cant have one because God is too busy giving idiots like that children.......
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• ok.. so how bout this im going to only FF feed my child NO SOLIDS OF ANY KIND till a year old i face forward her at 6 months old i give her anything she wants and i will teach her to date within her race/color. and i will vaccinate her
    Anonymous

• Dont forget the weed. IF youre going reckless, you need the wedd in the post....
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I am lost! lol, front face feed?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2009