Help me please i need advise ...

I really dont know what to do? MY husband and I had an fight and today he tells me that he doesnt love me anymore so im so stressed and confused!!! I had told one of my "friend" how our fight had started and she went and toldhim everything i had said i cant believe it soo today he tells me that he doent even want to see me please someone help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Not a very good friend, eh? I am sorry you are going through this, fighting with our hubby's is so hard. Maybe give him time to calm down from the fight and try to talk to him again. I'm sorry, I wish I had words to comfort you. Hang in there and keep fighting for your marriage, it's worth it.
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 10:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• If she was really your friend, she wouldn't have blabbed to yoru SO. First, you need to get rid of her--she isn't your friend. Second, you need to talk to your SO about your issues, go to couples counseling if needed. If the relationship is meant to be, it will recover. If it isn't meant to be, it will end.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I'm so sorry! I agree that this supposed friend is no friend at all and needs to get lost. Try to see if there is any chance of working it out with your husband. Remember that though this is going to be very hard, in time you'll grow stronger and maybe you'll even look back on this as one of the most defining moments in your life. Hang in there! You'll come out of this okay.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2009