Am I the only one who waits till every one goes to bed to make the food they have been craving?

I do it because I don't want to have to share what ever it is and end up not having enough to fill my craving because I had to share.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hell no, lol. I make my husband make it. If he were in bed, I'd have to do it myself, lol. That, and I like to share. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Oh heck yeah but that is because I don't have a moment to myself until the children go to bed. My husband and I eat after they go to sleep just so we can eat without babies crying and toddlers running around acting like crazies....as for the previous poster...if you can't show your face maybe you shouldn't be saying anything....coward.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• "Maybe that's why you're fat. " Words like that come from people with low self esteem and only hurt people with low self esteem, and baby, I love me cause I'm hot!

sticking out tongue

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• here here.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Fat? Ewww, tacky name calling. Tacky, tacky... We're PREGNANT! That's probably why that answer got deleted when I got here.

Anyway... I sometimes wait until that happens because I have lived with people my WHOLE life and I HATE sharing!!! There are other times I'll share with my DF or my DD1, but I don't make it a point to, lol.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• uh no last time i waited for my hubby to go to sleep so i could eat my pickles and cookies without him saying how gross it was and when i was in the process of eating them all the power went out and was soo embarrassed when he asked what i was doing awake lol well now i dont eat in the middle of the night lol
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 11:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Your not the only one gurl when everyone goes to sleep I get the worst cravingzz ever cheese cake pizza ... mmm.. soundz good rite about now!!!!
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 12:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2009