Freaking out!! Help!

Just took a pregnancy test and there is the faintest line. I have an 8 month old... how can this be happening? Anyone else have this? (If you have anything negative to say about me, or my choices, you can leave this question unanswered. I don't need you.) Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im about to take one myself and my DD is 10 months! And a faint line is a definite yes. It just means the pregnancy hormone isn't super strong yet, thats how mine was (10 months ago) and I was just really early! Congrats!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Haha, thats exactly how I found out that we were pregnant with our 4th :) My son was just 10 months old! But I took an EPT and it had a faint line so I sent my hubby out for another pregnancy test, the digital ones that actually say PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT and both came back pregnant....ooops! :) I'm now 5 months along!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Retest again in a day or two it should probably get darker if you are defn preggo.But sounds
    like faint pos is still pos.But if you have an 8 month old by time you have a baby the baby now will be very close to out of diapers.That's always a plus!
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I found out I was pregnant with my second when my first was 5 months old, my boys are 12 months apart to the day! Feel free to message me if you want to talk!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Lol. Well, I had 2 faint lines too. Only my baby was 4 months old. And my other is 2. Relax. A baby is always a blessing. My kids are now 6 months and 2 still and I'm 12 weeks, yes it is going to be very hard for a few years and sleep will only be a faint memory but it will be worth it. You need to make the decision that is best for you and you ONLY. Good luck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My line was so faint that you could barely even see it. Like, I thought I was imagining it. I'm now sitting here 7 months pregnant, lol. Does that answer your question? :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I had a scare when my son was about 6 months or so (maybe younger) but it was negative. The faint line is still a positive. Make an appointment with your doctor to confirm it. If you are pregnant, I am sure you'll make the best of it and soon enough you'll consider it a great blessing - even if it is scary right now.

Good luck! :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i was getting inconclusive and i was 6 1/2 months pregnant. pregnancy tests if it's a positive are usually correct. i have heard recently no matter how light the line is it means your pregnant! i hope that helps. might not want to be the answer you want but at least you can expect it i had only 2 1/2 months to get ready for a new born i was only 19 when i found out and had her she is my 3 year old sick child today. but still wouldn't change it for the world!
    Anonymous

• My line was so faint, i just tossed the test. I wasn't even really sure if I was seeing it. LOL. Looking back, I feel stupid. I casually mentioned to my friend the next day, and she was like, "You're pregnant you idiot!!"..So I got the test out of the trash, and made sure. I had an appoinment with my family doctor the next day b/c I had a sinus infection...and he tested me there...and it was positive. So I'm not sure if all faint lines mean yes, but mine did....and it looks like everyone elses did too. I know it feels overwhelming now, but your kids will be close. Feel blessed. Mine are 6 years apart, and while they love eachother, they probably wont really be friend like close until they are much older. For the most part, my 2 year old just drives my 8 year old nuts.
    Anonymous

• yes, both of my children were "faint lines"...I got pregnant with my son when my daughter was 6 months old. I was on birth control and nursing...didn't expect that. Going out to the store to buy a test today...my son just turned 11 months old and I am freaking out right there with you. GOOD LUCK!!
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009