Do you think this would help if...? (tummy)

I was just wondering you know how alot of us tend to be too relax especially in the tummy area, I believe the reason for the pooch is bc we are too relax in that area and therefore becomes the pooch...am I correct on this?

What if just maybe if we were to wear a type of girdle/panty to help suck it in at all times especially when we sleep...Do you think that would help to flatten it?

Besides doing exercises for the tummy ...of course you'd have to do the exercises.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Girdle will be a temp solution\.My guess is set up ahhh yes I said it those dreaded ups and maybe reduce salt intake ahhh another toughy.I may just go with the temp solution myself!
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• wearing a tight girddle helps tighten the skin.. if its help into place and not sagging it can "heal "expically after having shildren, but diet and exercise are key factors too...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• crunches
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• The Ultimate Body Applicator!
    www.gettingsexyback.com

This thing is amazing. Even my husband used it on his beer belly and had fantastic results in one use! I have pictures of him before and after if you want to see! (pm me for them!)

neha525

Answer by neha525 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2009