How many tattoos do you have and of what?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have two. I have one on my shoulder-blade that is a black sun/moon celestial thing. I have one one my lower left stomach, kinda near my hipbone, that is a little Strawberry Shortcake. I've loved her since I was 3, lol. I placed mine to where most people would never know I had them unless I was wearing a bathing suit. When my son is born, me and my husband and my mom all want to get one having something to do with him.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• two right now.. one on upper arm a butterfly and one on my lower arm/wrist area of a butterfly with a ribbon with favorite bible verse. hope to get two more.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have full sleeves, my right ribs, chest, and back covered. Lost track at how many that actually is. I have a lot of "dios de los meurtes" imagery and a bunch of random stuff....All custom/original artwork...nothing off the flash wall.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• ive got one. a black outlined pink star on my back. it was a present myself on my 18 bday. i kind of wish that i would have thought harder about it and gotten something that meant a litle bit more.. but oh well.. cant go back now.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have one....a tramp stamp, lol! Its some pretty design. Kind of hard to explain but I have gotten a lot of compliments on it:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 12:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i have one on my lower back im told by my 16 year old thats its called a tramp stamp/ Its a butterfly that stretches out and says faithfull in it i dunno its kinda weird i got it like 3 yars ago on my 35 bday i dunno nearing mis life crisis kinda thing lol
    lilone917

Answer by lilone917 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have 5 tattoos. one of a four leaf clover on my right foot, one of two hearts and my name and bd name {wish i'd thought that one throw a little bit more} on my left ankle. then i have the chinese love symbol on the back of my neck, i have my name with butterflies across the middle of my upper back and i have shooting stars on my right shoulder blade. when my lil one is born i want to get some kind of tattoo that has something to do with him...
    froggiedee

Answer by froggiedee at 1:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have 2 and am getting a half sleeve in the near future. One is of a unique, one of a kind rose. I went to highschool with my tattoo artist and he designed it for me. Then it has JCF above it for my cuz RIP JOSH.. I saw him die when I was 11 in a gocart/quad accident and he was like my brother. Then, I have a nautical star on the back of my neck. It was origonally supposed to have a halo around it and have his initals under it but it woulda been too crammed.
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Zero
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have NR on my left shoulder blade and PD on my right ankle. They are my daughters initials . Naomi was 7 months old when I got hers and Phoebe was 8 months. I am right now planning on another one still trying to design it. No more kids yet though :) my uncle who is a world renown artist free handed my first one before he retired and I designed my second. So they both have a lot of meaning. If you are wanting one please put a lot of thought into the design and placement.
    ferrellpeople

Answer by ferrellpeople at 10:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2009