Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know if you can contest a military parent wanting to take your kids out of the country? What are the grounds to do so?

Answer Question

Asked by wamugirl at 10:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • If they have full custody there is nothing you can do about it.

    Answer by cat1622 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

  • You can try to get ahold of their commander and see what they say. It really depends on who has custody. and if it's a move to another country or just a short stay.

    Answer by jedwards2009 at 6:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.