Non-stop Crying

I have a 9mo old who rarely ever cries but she has been crying since 7pm, which is her bed time. The norm routine is bottle then bed. She didn't want her bottle but I noticed she ate later than usual at daycare. She didn't want her passifier either though. I've given her teething tabs, tylenol, gas relief... I tried holding her and she finally settled down but then started squirming all over the place so I put her back to bed. She has been crying for the last 15 minutes. I am at a loss as to what I can do for her since I have no idea what is wrong with her... this sux!

cat1622

Asked by cat1622 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine cry like that when they have ear infections. That was usually the only sign I would get from them... they very rarely would tug at their ears.
    Anonymous

• yea ear infection is a good possibility...
    also (& this sounds weird I know) but when my son went through major growth spurts he would cry & nothing would make him stop. A friends mom told me it was prob. growing pains (think back to when you started getting boobs and the pain you felt as they grew & that may be what your baby feels everywhere as her body is stretching and growing)
    Or it could be she just wants to scream... GL
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Take her into a warm bath and try to relax in there with her. It will probably calm her down and then you could try massage and snuggling to sleep.
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 11:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009