Is my girl kicking enough?

So I just started feeling my baby girl kick/move 2weeks ago...some days I cant get her to stop moving and others i may only feel her kick once or twice a day. Right now she has kicked 9 or 10 times over the passed 2days..should i be worried, she still responds to my voice. Oh yeah and Im 5months

moodymommy193

Asked by moodymommy193 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hummm not sure.... but i think she is ok. some move alot some not so much. and 5 months is when you really start to feel them later on your going to feel her more. so i would not worrie. if its bugging you bad. nect time you see the doc ask them about it
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 10:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Well, from personal experience from someone who is currently 7 months, that's completely normal. I stopped worrying so much about it because it was driving me crazy. Randomly he wouldn't kick for a day (at least not that I could feel), and to this day he's fine. Every week he kicks more and harder, and much more regularly. If you ever have a bad feeling about it, call your doctor...but I'm sure you're totally fine. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• agree with de sly
    bmboyce

Answer by bmboyce at 10:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• This is what my doctor told me. If you are worried do kick counts but until 28 weeks you may not feel her everyday. He said as long as you feel something at least once a day until 28 weeks everything is fine. At 28 weeks, you start feeling more kicks and more often. Good Luck!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• sometimes you just dont feel the movement because she is turned into you not outwards so just because your not feeling it doesnt mean shes not moving wait a few more wks and it wont stop
    Anonymous

• She still has a lot of room to move around in there if your only 5 months. But if it concerns you just remember to talk to your OB about it!!!
    GeorgiaSun

Answer by GeorgiaSun at 3:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2009