My boobs stoped growing in fact they shrunk a little im worried cuz im preggos.

Ok about 2 weeks after i found out i was preggos my boobs started to already grow. i had the soreness. .(im 9 weeks now) about 5 weeks ago my boobs stoped growing in fact the shrunk a tad. This never happond with my first baby soooo im a tad worried. Will they start up again? Has this happond to anyone else? Should i see the doc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it maybe just your milk leaking out so your boobs don't look big to you! or ur getting used to the size they are now and think they are shrinking and not!
    Anonymous

• Don't worry. This happened to me too. Around the same, 9 weeks. I started freaking out because I thought I was going to miscarry. But, it's normal that they stop hurting and growing, you'll be thankful, because once baby's born, they will most likely hurt like hell! Talk to your doc, but I'm sure they will reassure you it's normal.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• ohhh ok so they will start again right. cuz i really want to be able to breast feed like i did with my first baby.
    Anonymous