Is anybody else like this?

I've been drinkin since 12 years old, Started in 1988 hangin at the liquor store real real late. I drunk a swallow, I drunk a cup, I Drunk the bottle, I threw up.
Over the years, I learned to pace it get kinda tipsy, but not that wasted I like beer, but I love malt liquor cuz malt liquor, get me drunk quicker Stop on the freeway, take a whiz hop in my Cadillac and handle my biz I drive better drunk than I do ober Cuz when I'm sober right I think I can make through the, red light
Go, go, go, I hope I'm not dead right But when I'm drunk, I know I can't So I Drinkin is a class I did not flunk I'm a Colt 45 certified drunk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• =) I love Afroman.. Obviously. LOL.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You may want to consider getting help. This is serious. I have zero tolerance for people who drive while drunk. I think it's crazy and it endangers EVERYONE on the road. You should be ashamed of yourself to actually admit that out loud. Too many people die everyday in car accidents caused by people as ignorant as you.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• was this a lame attempt at a rap?
    Anonymous