pains in my stomach and im almost 39 weeks

so my stomach has just been hurting really bad and i dont know if im going to go into labor or if anythings going to happen. has anyone else experienced this?

katieBennett

Asked by katieBennett at 10:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is your whole stomach getting hard? Are the pains coming at regular times? Time them. They could be contractions. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• no i have had contractions already just not close enough together no my stomach just really hurts all over
    katieBennett

Answer by katieBennett at 10:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Try to rest. I bet you are getting really close. Have you dialated at all?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• when they checked me last i was 1 cm but i go to the doctors on thursday i have just been really tired the last few days and have been having cramps like my period but obviously not and now my stomach just really hurts and thats why im wondering if it is coming really soon or if it will still be days because it just hurts so bad
    katieBennett

Answer by katieBennett at 11:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I had sharp pains in my stomach and I figured out it was due to dehyrdation. Drink 2 glasses of water and lay on your left side for about 20mins. If that doesnt help I would say it could likely be contractions. Especially if its more like cramps. And your 39 weeks.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2009