Mean females? Answer the question...

I always need advice, my mothers in another state and I am the onl family i have here other than my brother and SO. If i ask a question that was hard to even pos the last thing I need is some mean cafemom chic to say nasty mean things to me in response..has this happened to you??

moodymommy193

Asked by moodymommy193 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ITS FUNNY TO SEE WHAT PPL SAY WHEN THERE ANONYMOUS! ANYWAYS IM CLOSING THIS QUESTION CAUSE I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE...ITS NOT ABOUT IF MY FEELINGS WERE HURT PPL CAUSE MY BACK BONE IS STRONG.....I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY BITCHES WOULD ANSWER THE QUESTION!!
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• no ppl are nice to me
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 10:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yes! Some People just like to be a bitch. Ignore them. They're not worth the time.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• What question are you talking about?
    And yes at times all of us are mean.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Why are you so bothered by the comments of total strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I think most are nice. The ones that get people nasty are not usual personal questions, they are more like baiting questions like-- why would anyone breastfeed... expect some major nastiness!

So, what do you need help with?
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• We could get some Mad Dog and hang out in my garage
    I've got a ping pong table
    Anonymous

• It hasn't happened alot in my questions but when it has-it hurts.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I haven't had any 'mean' answers, I've had some ppl give flat-out WRONG answers, and be bitchy about it, they clearly think they are the end-all-be-all. But that's usually how stupid ppl are.

I'm a big-time smart-ass, sometimes I just can't help myself...I don't mean to be MEAN, I'm just a sarcastic person. And I never answer SERIOUS questions with my smart mouth.

I'd just ignore them.
    Live4HerSmile

Answer by Live4HerSmile at 12:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I haven't had mean answers directed at me...but I HAVE had other posters get into a rift with each other over nonsense and then my question is totally lost in the process.
    I hate it when that happens.
    I know that everyone has bad days and bitchy moments, but it's really no reason to be so nasty in response to someone's question.
    Many people are here seeking some serious input and some response are extremely uncalled for and hurtful. I think those people need to find another site to go off on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2009