How can they make that cookie ice cream sandwich taste so good,when it is only 1 1/2 grams of fat?

I tried skinny cow low fat ice cream sandwich and it was really good but I'm wondering if they aren't telling me the whole truth.The cookie sandwich is really good,it tastes almost the same or better as a regular sandwich.There is 1 gr. of saturated fat,1 mg. of cholesterol,3 grams of fiber,4 proteins,15 grams of sugar, 0 trans fat,95 mg. of sodium,and 30 carbohydrates,at 140 calories for one sandwich.I'm impressed with this product, just wish it was lower in sugar but will gladly take it instead of cancer causing aspartyne or any of those other sugars,anyone know of a safe sugar subsitute too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It's not the fat content that gets ya.... it's the sugar & carbs.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• The label is probably inaccurate. Even if it is correct, they are fairly loaded with chemicals.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I LOVE those, and I don't know how they do it.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 11:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Darn it and I thought I found a new ice cream treat! But isn't it better than the full fat one?
    Anonymous

• I don't really like them,even if they are lower in fat.I like the full fat ones because it slows the absorbtion of sugar in my digestion,this one I felt weird afterwards.I have low blood sugar and may be pre-diabetic,so I feel how foods make me feel and with this one,I can tell there's alot of sugar and carbs in it and not enough fat,oh this is so frustrating.So if I want to eat one of these things I shouldn't on a empty stomach after a meal only but I did that but I guess I didn't eat enough.So it's back to low carb fruits-yip pee!
    Anonymous