At what age you lost your virginity?

If you have a daughter do you worry she will follow your steps? What about your son? And lastly, what about your husband/partner how old was he?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• None of your bees wax!
    Anonymous

• 19, and he eventually became my DH.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I was 18.5 my dh was 14. I hope my boys wait to closer to the age I was.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• None of your bees wax!

then why answer the damn question?
    Nathskitten

• I was 14. I can't stop my son from having sex. He better use a condom.
    Anonymous

• I was 16, and it was his 19th birthday. We lost it together and got married a year and a half later :)

I don't want my teenagers to lose their virginities before they're 16 (or have the maturity to understand the consequences, that might come earlier or later), and I don't want them to lose it to someone they don't love. Those are my stipulations. I don't have a problem with teens having sex as long as they're careful about it and in love with the person they are having sex with. It's not dirty or nasty, it's a natural part of life and I"m not stupid enough to think I can keep teens from doing what nature intended for them to do.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I was 16 and my boyfriend, now husband, was 15. I hope they wait until they find their "true love" before loosing theirs.
    Anonymous

• I was 12 and my hd was 9. Unfortunaly we didn't know each other so we lost something precious to dumb people! I wouldn't like my kids to be like us, we hope they wait until marriage.
    Anonymous

• 9...really 9...oh my.
    Anonymous

• Anon 22 HOLY CRAP! How does a 9 year old have sex?! That's definately too young! Can you imagine a 9 year old being a daddy?! HOLY SHIZZLE.

Sorry, I don't mean to judge. I'm sure he is a wonderful man, I just don't know how a 9 year old can have sex. I didn't think 9 year old boys could even ejaculate.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2009