question?

I took my son off the bottle about 4 days ago he is 15months i know it was a little late but he was having problems.. So now i feel that he is not gettin anough to drink.. He does not drink as much as he use too at all... He takes a sippy and he will not drink much at all what should i do?? And he crys when i give him a sippy cause he wants a bottle..? he does not have as many wet diapers either.. What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• just keep giving him the sippy or try giving something to drink with a straw, they don't like to adjust to new things so I would just give him the sippy and he will get used to it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Just stick it out. He will adjust. I know that it seems not fair. But he will get over it believe me.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• It will be ok. I agree with previous poster try a straw sippy. Its a phase. I promise it will get better you just cant give in!
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 11:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009