help please..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE PLEASE HELP, my last period was june 6th and we are the 7th of july and still nothing i'm usually very regular? what is going on i can't see a doctor until next week,please tell me what you think i took a test today and yesterday and it came out negative???? wtf/

ihope

Asked by ihope at 11:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• go to planned parenthood. buy a pregnancy test at the dollar store---that's what I did about 30 weeks ago :)
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Periods can be late for no reason, or because of stress or any number of other things. Or you could be pregnant, and you didn't take the test right or it was expired or it wasn't sensitive enough.

Take another test first thing in the morning. If it's negative too, wait a couple days for your period and if it doesn't come take another. If they're all negative and you still haven't gotten your period, make sure to mention it to your doctor when you see him/her in a week.

A week isn't so long to wait. Just think, that's a week less that you have to know you're pregnant! :p You'll thank me for it when you're 41 weeks ;)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Well if you last period started on the sixth. Then you are just probably late. You really aren't even that late yet. Just give it sometime. I say hope for the best and just keep trying if not.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009