Can you send some funny jokes i'm very board

angeleyez420

Asked by angeleyez420 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• why couldn't the blond make kool-aid?

She couldnt fit all that water in such a small package.

How are blondes like turtles?

get them both on their backs and they are screwed!

why did the blond wear hoop earrings?

so she had a place to rest her ankles.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 12:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you don't mind jokes that are a little dirty and offensive to different groups I've got some funny ones for you ;)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• no i woulent get offened by anything
    angeleyez420

Answer by angeleyez420 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Do you mean bored?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• why did the blonde tiptoe passed the medicine cabinet??

she didn't want to wake up the sleeping pills
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It’s the Spring of 1957 and Bobby goes to pick up his date. He’s a pretty hip guy with his own car. When he goes to the front door, the girl’s father answers and invites him in.“Carrie’s not ready yet, so why don’t you have a seat?” He says.“That’s cool.” Says Bobby.Carrie’s father asks Bobby what they’re planning to do. Bobby replies politely that they will probably just go to the soda shop or a movie.Carrie’s father responds, “Why don’t you two go out and screw? I hear all the kids are doing it.”Naturally, this comes as quite a surprise to Bobby, so he asks Carrie’s Dad to repeat it.“Yeah,” says Carrie’s father, “Carrie really likes to screw; she’ll screw all night if we let her!”Well, this just made Bobby’s eyes light up, and his plan for the evening was beginning to look pretty good
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• A few minutes later, Carrie comes downstairs in her little poodle skirt and announces that she’s ready to go. Almost breathless with anticipation, Bobby escorts his date out the front door.About 20 minutes later, Carrie rushes back into the house, slams the door behind her, and screams at her father: “DAMMIT DADDY! IT’S CALLED THE TWIST!!!”
    aubrees_mommie

• A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother. Her mother asked, “How was the honeymoon?”“Oh, mama,” she replied, “the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic…”Suddenly she burst out crying. “But, mama, as soon as we returned Sam started using the most horrible language…things I’d never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You’ve got to come get me and take me home…. Please mama!”
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• “Sarah, Sarah,” her mother said, “calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?”

“Please don’t make me tell you, mama,” wept the daughter, “I’m so embarrassed they’re just too awful! Come get me, please!”

“Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset…. Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!”

Still sobbing, the bride said, “Oh, mama…words like DUST, WASH, IRON, COOK…!”
    aubrees_mommie

• A Quiz For People Who Knows Everything:
    (1) There’s one “sport” in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. What is it?

(2) What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?

(3) Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?

(4) Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball?

(5) What fruit has its seeds on the outside?

(6) In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn’t been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009