Oral sex...and the ew! factor...

I know this is a very personal issue for many people but I have to ask...
My husband is ALWAYS seeking OS when we are intimate. I've obliged, but don't always want to do it. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood and other times, I start down "there" and ... well, it smells like he doesn't wipe his butt! It's so gross! I've tried to tell him, both jokingly and seriously that, well, it's just too ripe down there and I don't want to. Sometimes he gets it and other times he just doesn't (understands it, not GETS it - ha ha). I just feel kinda guilty when I turn him down for OS.
Does anyone else have this problem? Stinky nether regions...it's repulsive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Ewww, make him take a shower before you do the deed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• maybe you could suggest taking a sexy shower together before getting it on as a bit of foreplay... then you could do the OS in the shower if you like, and at least after he will smell good (make sure you do the washing!). You could also try to compliment him on how good he smells when he gets out of the shower and how it puts you in the mood..... then he might shower on his own before sex because he knows you like it. ;-)
    FilteredThought

Answer by FilteredThought at 12:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yes...it's disgusting, ball sweat...UGH...tell him to take a shower first and then you will take care of him, or better yet, invite him into a shower WITH YOU!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It is repulsive for sure if they are not good about hygiene. I have told my dh that I won't go down if he doesn't take a shower before. You know what he did? He started taking better care of his hygiene.
    Don't feel guilty. I read on here one that balls were like mudflaps for the asshole. lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• **once***
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My Hubby knows i cant stand OS and rarely asks for it. But he doesnt always wash his hands after he uses the bathroom and they'll smell like his privates. i make him go wash his hands. And brush his teeth. I brtush mine as well....I like clean breath when we have sex and make-out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• gross.. tell him to wash his junk or you don't go there. period.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 12:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My husband likes it too, but he's always super careful that it's clean before he'll put it anywhere near my mouth. If he thinks he's getting a blowjob, he's running to clean everything unless he took a shower.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I just deal with it if it's not too bad. If it's really bad, though, I gotta come up for air :p Why does ball sweat smell so much worse than regular sweat? It's dumb. I just casually find something else to do or look at him and say in my sexiest voice "I want you" or "take me now" :p Works every time.

Anyway, maybe just be honest with him. You could keep a box of scented baby wipies next to wherever you have sex most often and grab one if you go down and it smells too bad. I'm not saying wipe his ass for him! He really needs to grow up and do that himself. But if it stinks because he's been working hard or sitting for too long, just give the balls a little rubdown with the wipie and voila! It smells like flowers! :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yeah, he's got to wash up and put a fresh pair of drawers on. Yuck! This probably won't help your situation but you're not alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2009