When you are in a relationship do you ever get curious about what's in your partners phone?

Do you actually "snoop" when you suspect something going on and do you think its wrong?

lil_sexii

Asked by lil_sexii at 12:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I always go through my mans phone.... I FIND ALOT OF THINGS....but dont do it if your not ready for the truth
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 4:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I go through my husbands phone every single day. It isn't that I think he is doing something it is just me being NOSY.... My husband goes to work and comes home never is gone or late. SO I trust him, he has never given me a reason to not trust him. I just think I am so used to doing it with the other men I've been serious with that it led on to him. I just like to know who he talks to but he looks through my phone to. I have nothing to hide and neither does he or he would be mad. I open that hting up right in front of him. And a year ago I was calling girls numbers and numbers that called after bed time and his lunch break. Paranoya is a bitch... LOL
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have no reason to! I know that I can trust him, I don't feel the need to be snooping in his stuff. But, We've really come a long way, it's normal if you're jaded or having trust issues that you wouldn't see a problem going through his phone or whatever else. But, hopefully you can go to your guy instead and get honest answers and feel good about them. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i haven't ever looked, but would be lying if i said i wasn't curious...just feel like i would be violating him if i did....he tells me everything, leaves the darn thing all over the house and gives off no vibes that he has anything to hide...
    HisMoni

Answer by HisMoni at 1:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My husband and I have full territory over eachother's everything. We do it on purpose, cuz in this day and age, people can be crazy. I love having such an open, honest relationship!!
    shantastic84

Answer by shantastic84 at 8:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2009