i no this has probably been asked before but, is a faint line on a pg test with the control line mean im pregnant? i had a MC 9june09 with no sign of raggs.......

i have one bio daughter and 3 step daughters, this would be me and my partners 1st together. i had a MC on the 9 june 09 and was due for my raggs on monday they havnt came, i did a test the monday cuz my raggs are always consistant it came up neg. i then did a test again yesterday because it hadnt coe and i felt weird and i got 2 lines one really faint so i did an other and an other (all yesterday) all came up with the 2 lines one really faint. then i did a test today and it was a little more darker. could i be pregnant or is it just my body trying to get back to normal??

ps doctors are booked for fri but wanted to no what u ladys think.

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Not sure if you are asking if the faint line is the control line, or the actual test line... When I got my first positive test after multiple negatives when I was pregnant with my son, it was VERY faint - but it was there! It will be the "test" line... Remember, the control line will always be there! Some people get overly excited and forget!
    vdecker

Answer by vdecker at 3:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• if the line is faint you are pregnant. it does not matter if it is faint or not. a line is a line. HOWEVER as the person above me said....we are not sure what line you are talking about. i am only talking about the line for the pregnancy results window.
    Jmain8

Answer by Jmain8 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2009