i no this has probably been asked before but, is a faint line on a pg test with the control line mean im pregnant? i had a MC 9june09 with no sign of raggs.......

i have one bio daughter and 3 step daughters, this would be me and my partners 1st together. i had a MC on the 9 june 09 and was due for my raggs on monday they havnt came, i did a test the monday cuz my raggs are always consistant it came up neg. i then did a test again yesterday because it hadnt coe and i felt weird and i got 2 lines one really faint so i did an other and an other (all yesterday) all came up with the 2 lines one really faint. then i did a test today and it was a little more darker. could i be pregnant or is it just my body trying to get back to normal??

ps i have doctors booked on fri

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're pregnant :)
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• its hard to say cuz ur body can still be trying to figure its self out.. GOODLUCK at the docs.
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you got a NEG, then more then likely you are pregnant now that it shows a pos, and line is darker.. meaning more HCG hormone!
    CONGRATS
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 1:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• A line means pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I took 5. They all kept getting darker and darker the next test and so on. Go and get a blood test with your Doctor.
    GeorgiaSun

Answer by GeorgiaSun at 3:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2009