how to get him to trust me again..?

so me and my boyfriend broke up because i cheated on him with my ex (i know, HUGE mistake but i regret it every single day!) and now were back together. but i just know that he doesn't trust me anymore. and i know it would be easy enough to say i just shouldn't hang out with my ex anymore but i really don't have a choice. me and my boyfriend have the same group of friends and my ex is ALWAYS there! i guess it's easy enough to just ignore my ex or whatever, but our sex life was AMAZING! and thats all i think about when i see him. but id rather be with my boyfriend cuz my ex is an idiot. how can i get over him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• wow...your boyfriend deserves better. I don't blame him for not trusting you. You still hang out with your ex and sit there daydreaming about how amazing the sex is instead of focusing on the person you hurt. Sounds like you need to drop them both and find someone you actually care about

I agree. Also how would you feel if he did that to you?? He deserves 100000000000000% better. No GL to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i didn't have sex with my ex when i cheated on my boyfriend, but we did other things. geeze. you ppl are mean!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• the other people are rediclouse. people cant talk untill it happen to them. i did the same thing. i cheated on my hubby and i reget it every day and every time i look at him. It reminds me what i did . and how i hurt him. to at least try and show him i love him and im sorry i spend a lot more time with him. we do things as a family even if its out to get some milk. i take him lunch on my days off, i clean around the house. if its his turn to do something and i no he is tired ill get up and do it. ... good luck hope everything works out
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 3:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2009