What would you do?

I recently caught my BF cheating on me with one of his coworkers. Lately I've been really busy with my job and going to school to be a nurse and have been too tired for sex. I guess it's safe to say he couldn't hold out for when I was available or he wasn't getting it enough. I feel like an idiot and feel like it's my fault. What should I do?

islandmom85

Asked by islandmom85 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• No honey not all guys are like that, I was lucky enough to find a true blue man and you can be too *hugs* I am truly sorry for the crap he put you through and your right you do deserve much better, I wish you all the luck in the world you find someone who cares for you the way you deserve to be cared for. Theis is a lot of great men out there you just have to weed through the bad ones first. I know because I have been there, I was engaged to another man who cheated on me left and right when he was deployed and the boyfriend before that slept around. Thankfully I only thought I was in love with them, my husband who I did find true love in showed me that their really is good men out there, I have faith you will find the same. Good Luck to you and if you ever need a friend don't be afraid to get ahold of me whether its for a shoulder to cry, to vent, or to just laugh and talk :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• 1st off it is not your fault that he can't keep his pecker in his pants. 2nd of all I could tell you to leave him but do you want to work things out? Are you a jealous person? Would his cheating cause you to not allow yourself to get over it and move on? These are questions you need to answer first honestly to know what you need to do. If you can't see yourself moving on passed it then what would be left?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I agree with JAJA, and want to add some questions: Was this a one time thing, or did it happen several times? Is he truly sorry, or did he blame you by saying he wasn't getting enough at home? Those are some important questions. If he is really sorry, than you both need to get into councelling. If he is unwilling to get councelling with you... he isn't really sorry, and isn't worth any more tears.
    Good luck sweetie.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have yet to find out if it was a one time thing or ongoing. He won't talk about it. I don't even know what to think right now. Right now he's at his mom's. I told him to get out. He has a son from another relationship that I have grown attached to. I don't want to stay with him just for that. I don't even think he's sorry. He hasn't tried to talk about it or apologize. I'm giving him til the end of the week to decide if and when he wants to talk. Otherwise I'm gonna start making plans to move back home. I don't need this crap. I'm only 24. I know I deserve better. Seriously, are all guys like this?
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Not your fault...lots of men go months with out it ans survive...my husband is in military and its been a few mos for us both since his deployment....don't think its your fault...its not
    HisMoni

Answer by HisMoni at 1:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2009