back pain??? please help

i had my daughter on the 29th and since ive been home from the hospital i have been having this lower right back pain..i had an epidural and i was induced i was just wondering any one else have this pain my pain is bad enough where i have limp when i walk but i talked to my doctor and he said he doesnt think its due from the epidural but im scared i might have a air pocket in my spine

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 12:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• iI is very likely that your back pain is caused by the epidural. Read up on side effects of an epidural and see what all they are. I had a c-section almost 11 months ago and I still have back pain associated with the epidural. I know a lady who had an epidural with her now 10 yr old and she still has back pain as well (she didn't have one with any of her other children).
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 8:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2009