my son and his friend caught us

this weekend me and dh were home all alone, we started fooling around and one thing lead to the next and we stated having sex on the couch, just then my son (16)and his friend walked right in the front door and walked in on us I was so freaked out my son was soooo embarrassed how do i bring this up to him and appologize to him he said to me yesterday that his friends are teasing him.

lilone917

Asked by lilone917 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I have no idea but how funny how imbarasseing, i'm sorry but whatever your alowed!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• lol i know it sounds funnt but it isnt you have never had sex on you couch when you thought you were home alone?
    lilone917

Answer by lilone917 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Just make sure the doors are locked next time you want to get your groove on. Shit happens, some day you may walk in on him doing the deed on the couch
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• oh gee i hope not i think that would be so much worse
    lilone917

Answer by lilone917 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• See lilone it could be worse :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I'd probably make a joke out of it. But we have weird personalities and senses of humor, so our kids will probably grow up used to that sort of thing (not walking in on us, the weird humor thing). I would probably be like, "Well, now you know where you came from." Or something like that. And as ronjwake said, it could be worse lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• When I was dating my former boyfriend a year ago, we were staying at his brother's apartment and they went out for a while to go do stuff so we were home alone. Well we were sleeping on the living room floor while we were there (where the front door is). So when we were there alone we started having sex and in walks his brother. Not knowing who it was, my BF ran out of the room, leaving me there butt naked on HIS brother's living room floor, ALONE. Of course, his brother saw everything and just walked back outside and laughed his ass off. I was SO embarrassed! But BF was trying to tell me it wasn't something to be embarrassed about and that it was just funny as hell. I just couldn't see that at the time, and when BF's SIL came home they just had to tell her ALL about it, and I sat there with a cherry-red face. Talk about embarrassing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Just be honest.....apologize and tell him next time you will take more precautions. Most of mine have walked in on us at some point, usually a little younger then 16 but we have been honest. We are a married couple with normal sex lives, and there is no shame there.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009